Living in Manhattan (NYC) is stressful, and whether in dating or at work, you want to have healthy, successful relationships. So what gets in the way?
- You get anxious talking to people.
- You avoid confrontation.
- You have few intimate relationships.
- You avoid meeting new people, and often spend a lot of your free time alone.
- You worry excessively about what others think.
- You're afraid of being judged and rejected.
- You overthink things and jump to the worst case scenario.
- Deep down, you don't feel confident about yourself--You're afraid you don't deserve love and affection.
I understand how hard it is to connect to others when you have a lot of anxiety and insecurity. But the truth is anxiety shouldn’t keep you from finding love and happiness.
I’ve dedicated my life to helping people overcome their anxiety, improve their confidence, and build thriving, healthy relationships, using my personal experience together with the best available science and practices.
You shouldn’t have to play phone tag with a therapist, or wonder if they’ll call you back. If you're in Manhattan (NYC) and are looking for help, I'd love to hear from you. Getting started with me is easy:
1. Book a time for a free phone consultation.
We’ll talk about your goals during the call, and see if we’re a good fit.
2. Have a first psychotherapy appointment.
You fill out paperwork online before our first session, so we can make the best use of our time together.
3. Grow the confidence you've always wanted.
We’ll design a treatment to help you feel more security and connection in your life.
Are you a current client? Scroll down for your secure client portal below: